The Derek Sanderson event has been cancelled. Unfortunately, Mr. Sanderson’s team has been unable to confirm a date for this event to take place. We apologize for the length of time it has taken for this team to come to this decision and thank you all for your patience as we worked to try to reschedule!
If you would still like a signed copy, we will be sending books out to Derek, who will sign and personalize books for our customers. We would need to have payment for a book by the 18th of April for us to guarantee a signed copy.
If you are interested in purchasing a copy of Crossing the Line to have it personalized by Derek Sanderson, please call the Andover Bookstore at (978) 475-0143.
Why shop Indie?
When you shop at an independently owned business, your entire community benefits:
- The Economy
- Spend $100 at a local and $68 of that stays in your community. Spend the same $100 at a national chain, and your community only sees $43.
- Local businesses create higher-paying jobs for our neighbors.
- More of your taxes are reinvested in your community — where they belong.
- The Environment
- Buying local means less packaging, less transportation, and a smaller carbon footprint.
- Shopping in a local business district means less infrastructure, less maintenance, and more money to beautify your community.
- The Community
- Local retailers are your friends and neighbors — support them and they’ll support you.
- Local businesses donate to charities at more than twice the rate of national chains.
- More independents means more choice, more diversity, and a truly unique community.
- Jeffrey Harrison, "Into Daylight", and Kathleen Aponick, "Bright Realm" (Andover)(6 days)
- Robert Forrant, "Lawrence and the 1912 Bread and Roses Strike" (Andover)(20 days)
- Claudia Turner, "Scars and Stripes Forever" (Andover)(22 days)
- Susan Gregg Gilmore, "The Funeral Dress" (Andover)(27 days)
- Scott Helman & Jenna Russell, "Long Mile Home" (Andover)(27 days)
- Julia Glass, "And the Dark Sacred Night" (Andover)(32 days)
- Gene Ferraro, "Ordinary Evil" (Andover)(41 days)