DEREK SANDERSON EVENT FOR ‘CROSSING THE LINE’
HAS BEEN POSTPONED
Due to an emergency with the author, this event has been postponed. We are working hard to reschedule, and will keep you updated on new information as we receive it!
Former Boston Bruin Derek Sanderson to visit Andover!
DATE TO BE DETERMINED
The autobiography of one of hockey’s first rebels, this book shares how Derek Sanderson’s ferocious style helped lead the team to two Stanley Cup victories in the early 1970’s. In this autobiography, Sanderson comes clean on his life in hockey, the demons that threatened to consume him, and the strength and courage it took to fight his way back. Today a successful entrepreneur and speaker, Sanderson’s incredible story is a must read for any hockey fan!!
THIS IS A TICKETED EVENT:
Due to the high demand for this event, admisson is the cost of one book per person. The venue seats 110 guests, and additional standing room may be available. We recommend that you pre-purchase your book(s) at the Andover Bookstore, located at 89R Main Street Andover, to receive your ticket to ensure admittance.
If you are unable to attend this event you may order your copy at the Andover Bookstore, and we will have it signed for you to pick up at your convenience.
This event is hosted by Andover Bookstore and the current location is TBD.
For more information about this
event, please contact the
Why shop Indie?
When you shop at an independently owned business, your entire community benefits:
- The Economy
- Spend $100 at a local and $68 of that stays in your community. Spend the same $100 at a national chain, and your community only sees $43.
- Local businesses create higher-paying jobs for our neighbors.
- More of your taxes are reinvested in your community — where they belong.
- The Environment
- Buying local means less packaging, less transportation, and a smaller carbon footprint.
- Shopping in a local business district means less infrastructure, less maintenance, and more money to beautify your community.
- The Community
- Local retailers are your friends and neighbors — support them and they’ll support you.
- Local businesses donate to charities at more than twice the rate of national chains.
- More independents means more choice, more diversity, and a truly unique community.
- Lisa Sugarman, "Life: It is What it is" (Marblehead)(1 day)
- David Christopher, "The Holy Universe" (Andover)(1 day)
- Gayle Suzanne, "It's in the Little Things" (Andover)(3 days)
- Doug Most, "The Race Underground" (Andover)(8 days)
- Linda Baletsa: "Operation Mockingbird" (Book Rack)(10 days)
- Christopher Golden, "Snowblind" (Andover)(22 days)
- Nick Trout, "Dog Gone, Back Soon" (Andover)(29 days)
- A.J. Smith, "Even Monsters" (Andover)(31 days)
- Kristin Bair O'Keeffe, "The Art of Floating (Andover)(36 days)
- Jeffrey Harrison, "Into Daylight", and Kathleen Aponick, "Bright Realm" (Andover)(43 days)
- Robert Forrant, "Lawrence and the 1912 Bread and Roses Strike" (Andover)(57 days)